Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On school, its stresses, the harvest, and polygamy...

Bueno.

Aqui estoy. Apparently I haven't written in forever and it made Deya cranky. (Look! Personal shout out!)

I'm watching Big Love right now, sipping a diet coke. I probably should be writing that durn paper. But I just don't want to. It's not due until Friday at midnight. And I've already got a draft. So no big, right? Righttttttttt.

I've been hooked on Farmville. Lame. I know. What's next? I mean, really. What, I'll make my dogs a facebook?

Ah... Pero wait.... lol.

But yeah. I've got raspberries, squashes, artichokes, cotton, rice, pumpkins, soybeans.... Got a few cows, some chickens, elephants, a goat and a sheep. Oh, and a horse. :) I'll get bored in a few days, lol. I feel the boredom already.

This Saturday's a service mixer for AOII and Alpha Phi Alpha (I think?), and I'm supposed to be in charge of food. But I don't know where to get this food from? Lol. Oh, silly little me.

And whilst near this subject (that is, Alpha Omicron Pi--aka, the best sorority evarrrrrr), has this cute little idea for themes for our new member meetings.

Which of course stress me out. Because it's me and nothing can be simple. And I like to be a perfectionist. I could just throw on a shirt with Mickey on it or something. But no. I actually have to get a costume, lol. Ay. Natali. So crazyyyyy.

I had coffee with my Panda Pal today. :) It was great. I love her. She's adorable. :) Pero you know, being awake at 9 am is way too damn early, lol.

I wish there were like these little villages you could live in for like a week or something and experience life in different periods of history--the Renaissance (actually, I don't care to go there. But it's an example), Regency England, Colonial America, Ancient Rome, etc. And I know there are some places like that. But I want more. And cheaper, lol.

I'd like to live in a polygamist compound for a week, as one of the sister-wives. Just to see what it's like. I think it's great in concept--like communism. However, human nature just doesn't work that way. Once put into practice, it collapses.

SO, here's my proposition. Revert back to old styles of living! We should have compounds of different families. A bunch of little houses arranged around a central square. Yes. And everyone has their own role within the family. Fantastic. Me gusta. Like a little pueblo.

Hmm. Almost 2 am. My strawberries should be ready.

Arrivederci.

Thanks for reading,
Natali

1 comment:

  1. I'd LOVE to live in a town resembling Ancient Greece or Feudal Japan...well...maybe not FEUDAL Japan...but definitely ancient...

    ReplyDelete