Sunday, November 8, 2009

On being a sister of the best organization ever...

Yesterday I was initiated into Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity. I can honestly say that it was one of the best feelings in the world, to be there with my sisters (and even Susan Danko! Who is a totally awesome PIP and just... Awesome, lol). I can't wait to have my badge, but getting my jersey was enough for now. Those letters... Ah. I've got it hanging in my close, and I keep looking at it and smiling. I can't wait to wear it to school tomorrow.

There were a few things I discovered about AOII (obviously). If I loved it before, I'm obsessed now. I look forward to so many more laughs and dinners and Ritual again (they weren't kidding, it does take a few times, lol).

So I've gotta buy a silver chain for my lavalier. But when this will happen is looking grim. November kind of sucks, lol. In a good way. Like, I'm going to love November. But it's going to be exhausting.

This upcoming week is Homecoming Week. I'm looking forward to the comedian tomorrow. I have to get tickets for that, I think... Hmmm. Then I've got a huge astronomy test Tuesday (I'm currently putting off studying by catching up on Grey's Anatomy. After that, however, I think I might actually have to study... Bummer. I really should get my ass to the library, or else I won't do anything), and then it's Lip Sync later that night. Mom's in surgery Wednesday, so so much for my day off!!

Yada yada, the rest of the week will go on by. Friday I'm going to Round Up!!! :) For the first time evarrrrrrr with my sisters. First time period. Saturday's the game then... And I think that's when we do the float, too...

I'm so lame, I'm excited about being added to the initiated sisters' server, lol.

I'm sad the Greek season is over. I think it starts up again in March. Which is good, because it just got juicy with Cappie and Casey and whatnot.

Grey's also got amazingly much better! SO SHOCKED!! This merger was the best thing that could have happened to the show. 'Cause, no lie, it was getting pretty boring.

Other shows blowing my mind? Dexter, Glee, and White Collar. Apparently Vampire Diaries kicks some ass too, but I'm just not interested. Maybe after November, lol.

I like Chili's bottomless refills thing. :) Diet Coke for lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. 1. It's a fraternity? I thought it was a sorority. A fraternity implies that there are also men in it.

    2. You misspelled "closet" at the beginning :).

    3. It's cute how you're so excited lol. I'm really happy for you!

    4. Greek was great! I can't wait for the next season too. And yeah, Grey's WAS getting a tad boring. Thank you, ass hole chief and merger. Glee comes back this week!

    5. I love your Diet Coke addiction :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Back when we were founded (1897), the term "sorority" hadn't come about. So we're technically a fraternity. Phi Mu, the second oldest in the nation, is also a fraternity.

    2. I'm watching Grey's at the same time lol.

    3. Ty, amorrrrrrr.

    5. I love your Starbucks addiction.

    ReplyDelete