Sunday, November 15, 2009

On a delicious dream...

So. I discovered my dream house last night.

I dream every now and then. I don't usually like it though. Usually, the dream involves me being anxious or something like that. Or being short on time. Or being followed. Etc.

But last night...

So, I think I know where this stems from. Early yesterday, a flyer arrived at my house about this house being sold in Snapper Creek. I'd remembered that my mom had considered buying another house about a year and a half after we moved here. It was a beautiful lakefront property with a white picket fence and everything.

Anyway. My dream.

The house was still in Snapper Creek. But three stories (and a half, sort of. There was a semi-loft). It was kind of Victorian looking. But a more modern Victorian. The house was all different sorts of levels, and the hallways were tight and cramped, and dark. It was a little topsy turvy and a little chaotic.

The master bedroom had two lofts. One led to a little bed in a sort of nook-like place. The other was a short spiral staircase that led to a library.

Love. This was love.

This is what I want.

1 comment:

  1. Library...? Figures it was your dream. Mine would have contained a different room.

    ReplyDelete