Thursday, December 10, 2009

On music...

Lately, a few songs have been catching my attention.

A few of them?
  • Then - Brad Paisley
  • Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
  • Ecstasy - ATB
  • Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
  • I Want You To Want Me - Cheap Trick (this one comes back into my good graces frequently)
  • Need You Now - Lady Antebellum (who, I've recently discovered, are AWESOME)
I'll leave it there. But I'm a little obsessed. Because every time that one of those songs (amongst others) comes on the radio, I get a little cooky.

Elise is home, :-D. She's currently sleeping upstairs in my bed, lol. I took a nap earlier, and I've always stayed up later than her anyway.

Oh, also, a roach just made its way past me. And, because I'm ridiculous, I was completely unable to do anything except watch it, wishing the Killing-Roach Fairy would swoop down and do away with that one and all others.

Fuckin' roaches.

Finals week is over, yay!!! (And at this point, I feel it necessary to say: HA HA, MICHAEL! I'M DONE AND YOU'RE NOT, HA HA!!!) Here's hoping I did well. Sadly, I don't feel as relieved as I thought. Maybe because I have to go to work next week and I really don't want to. I wanted so badly to sleeeeeeeeeeeep over the break! Enjoy my time before getting my not-so-happy ass dragged to Peru. Bah. Whatevs.

Today I went with Mai and Cris to the Y100 studios in Miramar to pick up our Jingle Ball tickets!!!!!!!!!!! [insert that weird shrieking thing I've been doing for the past week. Strange, I'm way super excited about this. Here's hoping it doesn't suck.]

(I keep glancing around, hoping the mother fucking roach doesn't pop out at me from wherever. There's this little piece of dark paper on the floor and I keep losing track of it and thinking it's the roach. DIE, YOU CREEPY LITTLE FUCKER!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!)

Oh, I got Kelly Clarkson's latest album and I think I like it! Ay, si, I've been bored of the music on my iPod... Speaking of, gotta buy another charger... Since the one we bought online doesn't seem to want to charge my iPod. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My plans for this weekend shall be fun. It began tonight, with seeing my best friend who sucks and goes to FSU. That was nice. Again, I'm happy about my new music. Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with Natalie Diaz, whom I loveeeeeee. Then, at night: LET'S GET CRUNKKKKK!

:-D

Lol. Saturday's Jingle Ball. Which is gonna be so fantastic! And then, Idk, I might go home after. I might need to sleep. I want to sleep for like 12 hours.

And Sunday, Allen and I shall hunt down some place to watch Dexter. :-D

Ok. Enough rambling. I really only wrote something to write something because I've been neglecting my poor blog as of late.

Thanks for reading, Michael. Since you're, like, the only one who does, lol.

1 comment:

  1. 1) HATER! I'm gonna go cry now...

    2) Thanks for the continuous shout-outs! I've never been to Jingle Ball...I hear it's cool. Have fun trying to watch Dexter...'cause you know that's NOT what you'll be doing. Who YOU playin'?

    ReplyDelete