Saturday, December 20, 2008

And I JIZZED in my pants

You won't understand this post if you haven't seen this. So watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Well. Went to friggin' Homestead this morning (at the ass crack of dawn) with Elise, Evan, and Felisha. Patty was SUPPOSED to come, but she ditched us for a hotter crowd. This made me reverse jizz, since I love Patty. And she should've come (no pun intended).

First of all, if I'd ever had an orgasm in my mouth (ha ha, Evan), it was with that fucktastic pineapple shake I had. I'll be going back there veeeeeeeeeeeery soon. What time do they open? Geez. I'm still not over it. Like, I think it was better than the cinnamon buns.

Also, it's quite an experience driving down there. There was, for one, that pink house that we called the sex house or whatever, which was being painted white on the way back, lol. This tickled me. Immensely. I guess they finally realized that it was this horrific shade of pink.

I won't bore you with the details. But a few minutes later (after having almost forgotting Felisha, driving through downtown Homestead, and seeing more Mexicans and Ghexicans than I needed to), we're at Feli's house indulging in the sweet goodness of Amish cinnamon buns and "A Piece of Heaven." [FYI, Feli, your mom's freaking hilarious.]

Just a fun day all around. :) Though I think the highlight of EVERYONE'S day was when I slapped Elise's behind.

Hmm. Someone's been practicing. ;)

Thanks for reading. And be jealous of my sticky, sweet buns.

1 comment: