Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the fact I really like my new Vroom Vroom too much

I do.

I really, truly do.

What do I like about it exactly?

  1. It doesn't leak.
  2. All the locks lock.
  3. The horn works
  4. The seats aren't coming apart.
  5. I fit anywhere.
  6. All the seatbelts are functioning.
  7. It isn't falling apart inside.
  8. Carrying jumper cables isn't a necessity, it's a precaution.
  9. It's a cute little blue color.
  10. It doesn't smell funny (according to Cristy's nose, anyway).
  11. IT GETS LIKE 26 MPG IN THE CITY!
So, I've really taken advantage of #11. Saturday night I drove 83 miles to nowhere. Tonight I drove to the Publix on Miami Gardens Drive and 87th then to Main Street. Just hung out. Because I can. And because I was hyper because I got my grades for this semester and life is gooooooood. :) lol

I also went a little creeper and went to FCS at night, just because. Everything was locked up. But a light in the little building where Meestah P's room is in was on. Bizarre.

Tonight, I reconnected with Josh. I love him. *sigh* Voice of an angel. If only he knew how much I loved him.... (Ok. Not really. But his voice IS amazing.)

Watching: "Charlie Bartlett"

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. omg i filled the tank of my new car for TWENTY dollars and almost died of joy, because i get more miles out of it than i did when i used to put 60 in my oldsmobile

    ReplyDelete