Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On "Garden State"

I haven't even finished it.

And I think this movie is epic. Lol. Did you hate it, Elise? I seem to remember you saying you did. I thought I was going to DIE when the Seeing dog started humping Andrew's leg. Like, ohmygosh. "Here comes the lipstick..." *still laughing* I know that only too well. Or I did. Papito has, since Clarice, lost his lipstick.

However, I still don't like Natalie Portman as an actress, outside of Star Wars. The reason for this is beyond me. I really do not know. Also, I wish Zach Braff had a chin. *Sigh.* Alas, 'tis not meant to be for Mr. Braff.

[In a side note, whilst I wait for three minutes to pass, I really, really hate Megavideo and their fucking time limits and whatever. Like, wow. I hope they rot in their sleep, whoever decided that.]

I didn't really get it at the beginning. And I was sort of like, "Wow. I'm so not going to finish this awful thing." And then he got to the house with the X and the Spin-the-Bottle. And, of course, Miss Portman walked in. I really do wish they'd chosen different actors. At least for Braff's part.

[I'm going to go check now if "three minutes" have passed.] [Nope, "one minute." Ugh, seriously? You're going to make me wait for ONE LOUSY MINUTE?! How unfair of you, Megavideo. I CURSE YOU!!! *waves fist in the air, in a Cris-like fashion*]

Well, it's working now. While I wait for it to load, I'm going to vent about my mother, who can't sleep unless I'm home. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I'M LIKE A PRISONER IN MY OWN HOME! (Ok. Not really. I realize I've got it pretty good, I do. But she makes me feel so awful whenever I stay out past her bed time {9 pm}! Geez! I'm going to feel so friggin' guilty when I finally get married and move out of this house {not necessarily in that order}. I know she has no one else to obsess over. But is it fair? Really?)

This movie triggered in me my desire to ride a motorcycle again. Someone dissuade me, please? I need dissuading. Because once I get on one of those things, I'll never get off.

That kiss on top of the tractor made me fuzzy inside. :) Yay for fuzzy feelings.

OH HELL NO!!!! NO SEX SCENE!!!! AW, COME OOOOOOOOON!

So. I really, really love this film. And, like, WOW. I totally, totally have to buy it. ASAP.

Thank you for reading.

So: Go have an "original" moment. :-D

1 comment:

  1. oh Natalie Portman has some good moovies. you have no clue what your missing. then again you've seen some of em and liked em so ha!

    ReplyDelete