Thursday, December 18, 2008

On why I shouldn't have my license...

So, I'd like to tell you why I shouldn't be allowed my license. [Mind you, I'd still drive anyway, so I guess it might as well be legal, eh?]

I was driving home from Cristy's tonight, jamming out to "Billy Brown" when I decided to close my eyes. No one was on the road and I wondered if I could still stay in my lane if I closed my eyes.

I can't.

I opened my eyes after five seconds and was surprised to find a pole almost in front of me. Whoops. Not trying that again.

So yeah. Whoops. Lol.

In other news, I nearly got eaten by a CBS news van today on the 836. And it was their fault, thanks. Bastards.

And now, to be completely melodramatic and what not, I'm going to paste some song lyrics here that I really, truly love. I blame Cristy. She got the song stuck in my head.

Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me?
Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe it

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

Check it out. It's an awesome song.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. of all the things i felt but never really shown. perhaps the worst is that i ever let you go. i should not ever let you go, oh oh ohhhhh. i love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yeah driving with eyes closed = not good idea unless you know how to do it

    btw i hate captchas

    ReplyDelete